Scope of Terms
- In the event of any conflict between these Terms and the provisions of any written agreement, the provisions of this agreement shall prevail.
- By using the Site after a new version of the Terms has been posted, you agree to the terms and conditions of such a new version. You also agree that we use reasonable endeavors in informing you as soon as it is reasonably practical. An update published on the website will be considered sufficient notice.
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older or if, younger, have received parental consent to incorporate and use starthub.ng services and products. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
You may be required to create an account to access certain features of the Platform. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account login credentials and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account. Starthub.ng cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
You represent and warrant that:
- All required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate.
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information.
- You may delete your Account at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Site.
Each account registration is for a single user only and the Client may not misrepresent his/her identity or affiliation with any person or organization and the Client may never use another person’s account for any reason whatsoever.
Use of Platform
You agree to use the Platform only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You may not use the Platform to engage in any activity that:
- Violates any applicable law, regulation, or rule;
- Infringes upon the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights;
- Is harmful, fraudulent, or deceptive;
- Is abusive, defamatory, or offensive;
- Involves the transmission of viruses, malware, or other harmful code;
- Impersonates or attempts to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or names associated with any of the foregoing).
- Interferes with the operation of the Platform or its associated networks; or
- Otherwise violates these Terms or any policies posted on the Platform
- You are solely responsible for any content that you submit or upload to the Platform (“User Content”). By submitting User Content, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such User Content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised.
- You represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights to submit the User Content and that the User Content does not violate any third-party rights or applicable laws or regulations.
- You represent and warrant that all of the information, data, documents, ID, etc you submit are correct, true, and accurate, and no fraudulent information has been submitted. This representation and warranty would apply to Users who are uploading other person’s personal information and ID for the purpose of ordering any of our Services.
- In addition, you agree not to:
(i) upload, transmit, or distribute to or through the Sites any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data;
(ii) send through the Sites unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise;
(iii) use the Sites to harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users, including email addresses, without their consent;
(iv) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Sites, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
(v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Sites (or to other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Sites), whether through password mining or any other means;
(vi) harass or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Sites; or
(vii) use software or automated agents or scripts to produce multiple accounts on the Sites, or to generate automated searches, requests, or queries to (or to strip, scrape, or mine data from) the Sites (provided, however, that we conditionally grant to the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Sites for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials, subject to the parameters set forth in our robots.txt file).
- You hereby agree that we may share the information and data collected on our site with third-party agents and partners for the purposes of implementing the Services requested. Sharing this information would not constitute a breach of any data protection laws relevant to the user or Starthub.ng.
- All content and materials available on the Platform, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, texts, videos, audio clips, and software, are the property of the company or its licensors and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works of any content or materials available on the Platform without our prior written consent.
- Starthub’s name and logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the Company’s prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Our sites may contain third-party data and/or sources such as data from governmental records or links that direct you to third-party partners for example, providers of business services, small business branding/marketing services, or domain name or website services (collectively, “Third-Party Data & Sources”). Such Third-Party Data & Sources may not be under the control of Starthub, and Starthub is not responsible for any Third-Party Data & Sources. We provide access to these Third-Party Data & Sources only as a convenience to you and do not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Data & Sources. You use all Third-Party Data & Sources at your own risk and should apply a suitable level of caution and discretion in doing so.
Modification and Termination
We reserve the right to modify, update, or terminate the Platform and these Terms at any time, without prior notice to you. Your continued use of the Platform after any such modifications or updates constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the revised Terms, you must stop using the Platform.
Disclaimer of Warranties
WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE PLATFORM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Starthub Platforms Limited with respect to the Platform and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and Starthub Platforms Limited with respect to the Platform. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any provision of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such provision or any other provision.